While reading Calie's blog with her Beautiful bloggers award, one that I feel she really deserves, and I thought 'Wow, once I've gotten into the swing of this bloging lark it would be nice to get something like this'. Scroll down the page a little and lo and behold there is musings in the listings. I was very pleasently shocked.
Well what can I say - Thank you Calie! I guess I have to work on the quality of my postings to live up to it :)
Now there are a few rules that go with the award:
Thank the person who bestowed the award on to you: Well I did that above but again: Thanks Calie!
Show the award in the post
Link to the bestowers site: Calie's Chronicles
Enumerate 7 interesting things about yourself:
Hmm - do I have 7?
- I applied for a job, that required me to move to another country, as a joke. I have been living in that country now for nearly 11 years
- I have appeard on Dutch TV at least 3 times (though only recognisable once), and UK TV once (well as a person behind a camera at Assen)
- I love the result of valeting cars, but hate the effort and mess involved in doing it right
- I have raised Hedgehogs from newborn to being released back into the wild when living with my parents. Cute they may be, but they are also disgusting :)
- I love candles, as does Mrs Stace - so much so that we were given so many candles as little wedding gifts that we are still burning them 5 years on
- Between Mrs Stace and myself we have nearly 500 books in our spare room
- If I ever transitioned there are two items from my wardrobe that I would totally miss: The Raymond Weil watch my parents brought me for getting my degree (though it's quite dainty so I could maybe get away with it anyway) and my 'Assassin Suite' (I didn't come up with the nickname I hasten to add). It's a black suit with a black tie and black shirt, and is the only outfit I own that I actually like what I see in the mirror when dressed (providing I stay looking at the neck down)
Limiting it to 7 is a challenge but here goes