Wednesday 2 September 2009

Still going...

Hmm... I was going to try for a post a week... On the way home from work today I had a head full of idea's for what to write. Then when I opened the post window... Nothing... Gone... Empty head.

Let's see what comes out when I start to write...

Overall I'm in a swinging well this week between my two states of happy and depressed.

On one hand I had a review at my job today and it went great. Not only are they still happy with me (always good in this climat) but we also got to talk about my short comings (mainly that I am too short with people when it's not going great) and my lack of self confidence. It actually felt good to open up (a little at least) and made me think maybe I do need to speak to someone professionally. (Generally happy)

It also made me think that maybe I should talk to my other half more - but that is not always easy to do when you don't actually know what you want to say... (Currently depressed)

Hmm... Lots to think about - which doesn't actually help matters...

I was actually aiming for a happier overall tone to this post... See if I can find something nice to add at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment