Sunday 23 August 2009

Been a while...

Well after a long break I'm finally back jn the country and having spent just two weeks in the office I really need another one...

Going back to my post of a few weeks ago... I decided to treat myself to the new AV system. I have to say I'm pleased I did. Whilst speaking to guys in the shop we discussed what I wanted from the system and what it was capable of. Basically, I wanted a system that would give good surround sound, but that would not be an ugly splot in the living room (as most of them are IMO). Also, I wanted something that would sound great playing music - this was the main priority. With all this in mind a Cyrus AV master is the perfect solution. There are more 'complete' units that decode more formats, but are massive, do not fit into most living rooms, and unless you spend stupid amounts of money just do not sound as nice.

The dress on the other hand... Gone... Never to be unfortunately. There is a cheaper one in the shop next door - but I think that I have spent out for now.

My mind is still in a complete spin - both from my state of mind prior to the vacation and other factors. I'm writing this with on average 4 hours sleep for the last 9 days. The amount of sleep I am getting is improving, but not quick enough - if it doesn't improve soon I think a trip to the quack may be in order. I can't help feeling that speaking to a head shrink would also be a good idea - but can't bring myself to do it... Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment