Thursday 25 August 2016

Media Park

The heat wave has continued here in Holland today. Upper 30s and high humidity. And some lovely skies.

I had a couple of meetings in the old building, one on the fly, the other almost on the fly - I had at least 4 hours warning :)

But, they were at different times so I got a few kilometres of walking back and forth as well. 

And time to stop on the bridge to get this shot of the exhibition building at the media park complex and with the Hilversum transmitter in view.

As I commented to the team on WhatsApp with a different picture - having to wall between buildings isn't much of a hardship right now :) But what will we think when the weather is grey, cold, wet and miserable!

I'm sure we'll complain, but cope. In the meantime I'm just going to enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment